If there’s one thing BDC is most known for throughout North Carolina, it’s our extremely low-priced first-quality treated lumber. BDC is one of the largest treated lumber retailers in the state, with the largest treated inventory anywhere. Our lumber is offered in 8′, 10′, 12′, 14′ and 16′ lengths in the following sizes:
- 1″ x 4″
- 1″ x 6″
- 2″ x 4″
- 2″ x 6″
- 2″ x 8″
- 2″ x 10″
- 2″ x 12″
- 4″ x 4″
- 4″ x 6″
- 6″ x 6″
- 5/4″ x 6″ STD
- 5/4″ x 6″ NGM
We also carry:
- Decking: Not only do we stock the standard framing lumber listed above, but we also have treated pickets (balusters) and pre-cut step stringers (3,4,5,6) sold individually.
- Fencing: BDC has pre-built 6′ x 8′ dog-ear fence panels for easy installation. All you need to do is attach the panels to the posts and your fence project is complete. You can also purchase the individual 6″ x 6′ dog-ear fence pickets and build the panels yourself. For the true do-it yourselfer, you can stick build the entire fence.
- Treated Plywood: We have 4′ x 8′ sheets available in 1/2″, 5/8″, and 3/4″ thickness, ideal for exterior use.
- Treated Lattice Panels: You’ll find 4′ x 8′ pieces available in both 7/16″ and 3/4″ thickness. Vinyl Lattice is also available.
- 8′ Treated Landscape Timbers: Perfect for all of your outdoor projects.
- Railroad Ties: 7″ x 9″ x 8′
- Composite Decking: Available at select locations. We often buy this in large closeout deals. You’ll find incredible value pricing on 12′ and 16′ composite decking.
Our entire treated lumber selection has a limited lifetime warranty.