Homeowners find our Owens Corning’s EcoTouch® PINK® fiberglass insulation with PureFiber® Technology fast and easy to install.
- Delivers comfort —homes stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
- Will reduce monthly heating and cooling costs for the life of the home.
- Offers Owens Corning’s exceptional thermal and acoustical performance.
- Contains more than 99% natural ingredients
- Certified to include a minimum of 58% total recycled content.
- Formaldehyde free
Products in Stock
R13- available in 16″ OC and 24″ OC. Primarily used for 2×4 walls.
R15- available in 16″ OC. Primarily used for 2×4 walls. In select locations.
R19- available in 16″ OC and 24″ OC. R19 insulation is often used to insulate floors. If you have 2”×6” wall studs or 2”×6” rafters, R19 is best for these projects.
R30 & R38 — used to insulate your attic space. These two insulation values meet the attic insulation codes for different regions in NC and VA. They’re available in 16″OC and 24″OC. Each location has the necessary R-value to meet the codes of your area.
Properly insulating your home can save you thousands on your energy bills each year. And it’s often a project many homeowners can do themselves.
To view installation videos visit Owens Corning Installation Videos.
When using insulation you may also need the following products:
- Insulation baffles
- Insulation supports
- Rolls of Plastic
For pricing or more information, contact your local BDC.